TRAINING AND EDUCATION
We’ll get you started as a vacation specialist and train you to become an expert agent! You’ll learn how to book vacations through our reservation system and take advantage of our marketing programs. These include a free social media program and multiple free websites. And, with our flexible training options, your personal priorities won’t be interrupted and you can get started right away.
In-Depth Initial Training
- Initial Training begins with approximately 20 hours of pre-recorded Training Modules.
You receive these as soon as you complete the enrollment process. They are to be completed prior to your Virtual Instructor-led Training.
- Virtual Training: An all-encompassing virtual training program, completed 100% online, that is instructor-led and held on a Thursday/Friday of each month.
- Saturday-Series Virtual Training: Offered once each quarter, this two-part series is held on consecutive Saturdays, is instructor-led and taught 100% online.
24/7 On-Demand Virtual Learning
- Our web-based continuing education tool offers 500+ self-paced courses. If you prefer live training, we host weekly webinars with our travel suppliers, your Business Development Manager and your corporate support team.
- Our Fast-Track Program starts before your initial training and has more than 50 free and low-cost marketing ideas, coaching and tips.
- Want to increase your sales performance and gain buyer confidence? You can earn a variety of specialty certifications via our Learning Center.
- This private intranet is your virtual office, connecting you to networking opportunities with other Cruises Inc. vacation specialists nationwide. The advanced message board allows you to ask questions of other agents and share best practices. There, you will also learn about special promotions from our travel partners in real time.