The holidays are upon us and school will soon be closing for Winter Break. Teachers looking to escape reality can do so virtually when they plan dream vacations and sell cruises from home with Cruises Inc.
- Creativity – As a teacher, you must present your subject matter to students in a fun and exciting way that will attract your student’s attention. As a travel agent, you can use this creativity to build vacation itineraries based on your client’s travel desires.
- Attention to Detail – From building detailed lesson plans to designing custom vacation packages, attention to detail is a must. Both your students and your clients are relying on you to provide a roadmap to their education and their vacation.
- Listening Skills – As part of teaching, listening to your students is important in forming a strong connection and understanding their needs. This is key to the student’s academic and social development. As a travel agent, you need to listen to your clients’ needs so you can create the best vacation package for them as this will result in repeat business.
- Thirst for Continuing Education – As an educator, you are the expert on what you are teaching and must take continuing education courses to refine your teaching skills. As a travel agent, consumers come to you for your expert opinion in planning their vacation. It is important to participate in training to stay up-to-date on what’s new in the travel industry. Plus, travel agent training can be fun when you attend Seminars at Sea and Familiarization Trips that allow you to experience the products you are selling first-hand.
If travel is your passion and you want a business opportunity that takes you to new places, then consider becoming a work-at-home travel agent with Cruises Inc. For more information on the Cruises Inc. business opportunity, visit www.SellCruises.com.
Becoming a travel agent is one of the most fulfilling career opportunities because where else can one help people create lasting memories and make their travel dreams become reality. Being part of a host agency to sell cruises from home makes it easy to become part of this fun industry, which has awesome perks that really can’t be beaten.
- Earn extra cash following your passion.
Not many people can say they are passionate about their job and love what they’re doing. If you are looking for a side hustle to earn supplemental income, you may as well choose one in an industry you are passionate about and which has an in-house support system to help you be successful.
- See the world.
In what other industry are you encouraged to travel the world and take vacations to help you do your job better? As a travel agent, you can often travel at a discount by taking advantage of special industry rates or by attending an educational FAMiliarization trip where you can learn about cruise ships, resorts and destinations. And, if you don’t get to travel, you can live vicariously through your clients as you plan their dream vacations and see their photos upon return.
- Be your own boss and work from home.
As a work at home travel agent, you have the flexibility to set your own hours. As your own boss, you can determine what success means to you and work as little or as much as you want. Plus, if you need to move across stateliness, you can keep your job and your clients.
- It’s not a hard sell.
People love talking about travel – where they’ve been and where they want to go. People, especially millennials, have wanderlust and prefer investing in experiences over things.
- Power of World Travel Holdings
Cruises Inc. is part of World Travel Holdings, the world’s largest cruise agency and an award-winning leisure travel company. This means Cruises Inc. travel agents have the backing and support of THE powerhouse in the cruise industry, with access to exclusive promotions, complete back-end support, mobile-friendly websites that make it easy to book online and more.
If travel is your passion and you want a business opportunity that takes you to new places, then consider becoming a work at home travel agent with Cruises Inc. For more information on the Cruises Inc. business opportunity, visit www.sellcruises.com.
Consumers can now easily navigate complex promotions
Fort Lauderdale, Fla. (July 17, 2018) – Recognizing that communicating, selling and supporting the landscape of complex promotions is a challenge in the cruise industry, home-based business opportunity Cruises Inc.® developed a promotional engine within its consumer travel agency website CruisesInc.com, which has revolutionized the online cruise shopping experience by simplifying promotions.
“We build technology that provides the most value and that truly matters to our agents and travelers,” said Sandi Szalay, vice president of information technology for Cruises Inc. “Customers are more educated than ever and know about the offers that are available by cruise lines. Our enhanced websites not only display all cruise line offers, but they also provide the capability for customers to choose what offer matters the most to them – and complete their booking online.”
The new promotion-centric websites are the first-of-their-kind in the travel agent industry. They not only present the best prices, but also spell out cruise line promotions and packages, as well as exclusive promotions provided by Cruises Inc. such as onboard credits, upgrades and more. Consumers will see rates for promotions qualified down to the stateroom level and which only pertain to them, creating a more personalized web experience. In addition, the new format is more intuitive making it easier than ever to book on any type of device.
There has been a paradigm shift within the cruise industry from a discount-to-fill to a market-to-fill strategy, creating a promotion-rich environment that emphasizes value over savings. Cruises Inc. has taken the lead and is truly a trailblazer in building meaningful technology to support this industry-wide shift.
Consumers who visit a Cruises Inc. website will be able to:
- View current cruise line promotional offers in detail
- Narrow down cruise options based on product, sailing and category, and
- Have unrivaled ability to independently select and book a cruise based on personal preferences and budget.
Those who are passionate about travel with an entrepreneurial spirit who would like to be part of a travel agency network that cares more about its agents and travelers, should visit www.sellcruises.com or call 888-462-4992 to learn about Cruises Inc.
About Cruises Inc.®
In operation since 1982, Cruises Inc.® is the original work-from-home travel agency business opportunity. With an A-rating from the Better Business Bureau, Cruises Inc. has independent vacation specialists nationwide who create seamless vacation experiences, whether it be a cruise, resort stay or land tour, with the support of World Travel Holdings, the nation’s largest cruise agency and award-winning leisure travel company. For more information on Cruises Inc., visit www.SellCruises.com and become a fan on Facebook at www.facebook.com/SellCruises.
PR Manager, Cruises Inc.
The beauty of becoming an independent vacation specialist with an established business opportunity or host agency is that prior industry or sales experience is not required. The brand you affiliate with will provide you with all the resources and training you need to succeed. However, this can only take you so far. It is important to practice proper etiquette, customer service and professionalism to ensure you not only retain your clients, but also gain referrals and new business.
In celebration of the 101st Anniversary of the first woman enlisting in the Navy, we are sharing Cruises Inc. Independent Vacation Specialist Kathy Crelot’s story and her journey to becoming a travel agent.